Saturday, January 18, 2014

CIARA'S FIANCE FUTURE BANS SMOKING BACKSTAGE TO PROTECT UNBORN CHILD

Rapper Future wants to win the 'Best Daddy Award', Mother & Child are prior.

Pregnant singer Ciara is in safe hands likewise her unborn child
because her fiancé, Future says so. The rapper has reportedly banned
smoking backstage on his current tour to protect his baby mama and
their first child.

According to TMZ, the singer's baby daddy is not leaving any stone
unturned and he is putting the health of CiCi and their kid first
before even music. The rapper also ordered for healthy foods supplied
throughout the tour, even though the singer has only been able to
attend two of Future's shows, as she suffered from severe morning
sickness, report says.

The 28 year old Grammy winner is reportedly 7 months gone and was
spotted yesterday leaving the luxury Lowell Hotel in New York in a
sleek maternity outfit. The singer donned tight, black leather pants
over lace-up stiletto booties and covered her baby bump in a black
hoodie; and topped up her look with a smart blue suede jacket with a
fur-lined hood while hiding her eyes behind dark shades.

As for whether she would keep up the sleek preggy look, Ciara admitted
to HuffPost Live early Tuesday that it won't be for long, "I kind of
want to take the theme that 'baggy is the new sexy',' she said, "I
don't know, I just want to be comfortable. When I can't wear heels
anymore, I won't wear heels. I'll be putting on my Jordans. My Jordans
and my Uggs will be my best friends, but it's all about being
comfortable."

No comments:

Post a Comment